At Team Ezhil we proposed to declare code-freeze for Ezhil for reaching v1.0 stable builds on major platforms. In this regard today the release candidate 1 for v0.99 is ready. During this process we addressed some long standing interpreter (core) bugs and updated examples for aesthetic comments.
- Windows 64b package at ezhillang.org, source forge.
- Linux (Ubuntu 64b amd/x86) package at ezhillang, source forge.
- People interested to build for other platforms (Mac OSX, Fedora and Win32) are requested to get in touch with ezhil team.
At this time I welcome:
- contributors and reviewers to use and provide early feedback before final version is released.
- Errors by omissions and additions or typos are requested to be brought to our attention.
For questions and comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.
San José, California.